Struggling To Make Ends Meet?
- Have you or someone in your household lost their job or had their hours cut?
- Are you choosing between heating your home, buying medications, or feeding yourself and your family?
- Do you need a little temporary help?
If so, come to a Loaves & Fishes open pantry session!
- Every Wednesday & Friday 9:45 am-12:30 pm
- First & third Saturday 9:00 am-11 am
- Second Tuesday of the month 6-8 pm
- Bring a recent utility bill as a proof of residency
- Shop at the pantry twice a month for food and clothing
- Receive groceries worth $300 to $400 each month
- Qualify to receive school backpacks and supplies for your children, holiday gifts, as well as scholarships for summer camp/enrichment activities (awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis depending on available funding)
Call a Loaves & Fishes Client advocate, if you have any questions at (978) 772-4627 x312
Please come and visit – Loaves & Fishes wants to help you!
Read more via Loaves & Fishes